To Go or Not To Go
If all goes to plan, horses and riders and coach and helpers and parents are now in Tennessee getting ready to show tomorrow.
I almost didn’t go.
1) If the trip is just to have the experience, I’ve done that. Last year was awesome. Once was enough. I don’t need awesome redux.
2) I don’t ride pretty. Not the way they want.
3) Given my mood recently, am I sporting enough and strong enough to get booted out on Friday but stay to cheer the rest of the weekend?
2) If I go in 2015, exposure this year will be a benefit.
3) Coach says show record doesn’t forecast for Nationals. She’s had year-long winners who can’t get noticed and folks with lousy records do well.
A bad day at a horse show is still a day at a horse show.
To line up in each class knowing I rode well. If I lay down my best trip and someone is better on the day, oh well. Back to to the schooling ring. If someone is going to beat me, I want to make them to work for it.
Tweets. Per usual. This is my show tweet anniversary [Toy]. As a reminder, if you wish to follow along:
I have expanded the tweet display on my sidebar –>
Clicking on “Saga Tweets” should take you to my Twitter page, @RodneysSaga (https://twitter.com/RodneysSaga)
Google search: Twitter Rodney’s Saga
For those of you who might be interested in my every move but are not on Twitter (Hi Moms!), I don’t believe you need an account to access a page. You can read. You just won’t be able to send tweets.